Insicon is a Swedish vendor of state-of-the-art IT product for the financial sector with clients in Nordic region. We are a team of highly qualified and passionate people working in a dynamic and inspirational environment. We take pride in our company spirit and we achieve great results through teamwork, knowledge sharing and innovative thinking. We believe that people are our most important asset and this conviction is reflected in our activities, our culture and our performance management.
Fantastic opportunity for talented
of different experience levels to join our product development team based in Belgrade. Working as an engineer in the Agile/SCRUM projects, you will plan and coordinate your own tasks and collaborate closely with specifications, test and documentation counterparts to maintain existing or develop new features and solutions in a team effort. You will get the opportunity to work on the newest Microsoft technology for large customers with numerous and highly varying tasks across our product as well as working with new initiatives around automated end-to-end, functional and stress/load tests.
- Creates and updates automated and manual scripts in preparation for product regression and installation testing
- Participate in automating QA routines regarding end-to-end, functional and stress/load tests
- Participate in product stabilization and optimization
- Helps our customers in organizing acceptance tests
- Participate in various projects and development groups
Knowledge and skills:
- 3+ years of QA testing experience using tools for test automation preferably on Microsoft technology, within the financial domain as a plus
- Experience with high level analysis of requirements and translating these into test cases and documentation
- As a person you are self-driven, taking initiatives and have a structured way of thinking. You focus on quality and take pride in observing agreements and deadlines.
- You are an inspiring team player who can work in an independent and dedicated manner when required
- University degree in electrical/computer engineering or computer science
- Fluent in both written and spoken English coupled with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent, highly stimulating working environment
- Participating in large implementation projects for international customers
- Encouragement of innovation and support in personal and professional growth
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualification
- Annual bonuses
- Health insurance for employees and their family members
Apply to the position by sending CV and cover letter to email@example.com